Covid 19 Operating Information
The Langholm Hotel – Still offering unsurpassed service, an exclusive “holm-from-home”, and the warmest hospitality in Walvis Bay.
Great uncertainty is experienced daily, during this worldwide CoVid-19 frenzy.
Some good news and reassurance to all our clients and guests is that The Langholm Hotel is open for business where your expectations are met and/or exceeded on every visit.
We are placing intensive emphasis on hygiene, putting precautionary measures in place to offer both guests and employees a safe and comfortable environment to enjoy and work in through the provision of the following:
- Alcohol based hand sanitisers are available in all public bathrooms as well as in all other public areas around the Hotel. We encourage our guests and staff to make use of these on a regular basis.
- Guest rooms have been equipped with sanitisers as well. We encourage our guests as well as employees to wash their hands thoroughly on a regular basis with soap and luke warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Door handles throughout the Hotel are being sanitised at regular intervals.
- A regular hygiene audit has been instituted to ensure the highest possible health and safety standards are met especially during room cleaning as well as in all F&B outlets and the preparation areas of food. This includes the personal hygiene of all employees.
- Daily testing of both guests and staff with an infrared no-touch thermometer is completed to ensure all remain healthy.
All meals can be served in the guest rooms should this be requested. A maximum limit of 10 (ten) guests are allowed into our Dinner@Holm restaurant at any one time and we trust you will not be inconvenienced in any way. Our a la carte menu still changes every week to ensure that the fare remains exciting and different.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Langholm Hotel in Walvis Bay – More Legend than Hotel!!